10 Year Limited Warranty
Every Southwest Marble and Granite Works job that is covered by our exclusive 10 Year Limited Warranty is protected against defects in manufacture by Southwest Marble and Granite Works, provided that Southwest Marble and Granite Works installs the job. This Warranty applies only to the initial owner of the job.
What Southwest Marble and Granite Works will do:
If the product develops a manufacturing defect within within the ten-year period, it will be repaired or replaced (a countertop of equal value and similar (if not the same) appearance will be supplied) at our option, provided that:
- The owner completes, signs, and returns the attached Warranty Registration Form to Southwest Marble and Granite Works within thirty (30) days of the initial installation of the job.
- The installed Southwest Marble and Granite Works product has not been removed from the location of initial installation.
- The owner provides proof and date of purchase to Southwest Marble and Granite Works.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the Following:
- Southwest Marble and Granite Works will not repair a defect if installation is not performed by Southwest Marble and Granite Works.
- Southwest Marble and Granite Works will not provide any warranty service if the product shows evidence that it has been tampered with, misused, abused, or altered, including chemical abuse (i.e., oil stains) and physical abuse (i.e. excessive chipped edges). We will be happy to provide you with a poultice recipe to draw out oil stains if they occur. Southwest Marble and Granite Works will provide recommendations and/or assist in repair work not covered under the warranty; additional charges may apply.
- Southwest Marble and Granite Works will not warranty any honed material, any marble, travertine, limestone, slate or onyx in the case of scratching, staining, or structural integrity as these surfaces may be more susceptible to damage due to lack of polish or other unique physical characteristics. However, Southwest Marble and Granite Works will seal each piece of material prior to or at the time of installation in an effort to improve the material's ability to combat staining.
Your rights under Implied Warranties and State Law:
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESSED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, OR LIABILITIES. SWM LIMITS THE DURATION OF ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO TEN YEARS FROM THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE.
Repair or Replacement of your Southwest Marble and Granite Works project:
If your project should need repair or replacement as a consequence of defects in manufacture by Southwest Marble and Granite Works, notify in writing to the following address:
Southwest Marble and Granite Works, Inc.
13240 Pond Springs Road
Austin, Texas 78729